||March 16-20, 2009
6th - 8th Grades
Bring these materials everday to TLC
- a pencil
- a notebook
- (optional) earbud headphones
Monday and Tuesday:
- Introductions, computer assignments, rules review
- Make a Hall pass card and Rules Quiz
Wednesday - Friday:
- Begin TLC Word Journal - Word of the Day.
8th Grade Only- Prep your Engineering Notebooks
TLC Photos-get your picture taken and store it show it can be used later in your TLC projects.
- Directions: Using the computer and/or the internet find information about the Word of the Day. Record this information into your TLC Notebook.
What's a Server?
- What is a Path? /Volumes/Shared/Stoller/TLC_ReadOnly/period1/horse1.jpg
- You can find your photo following this path: "Shared/Stoller/TLC_ReadOnly/(your period)"
What is the Shared Eaccess/Eaccess Server and how do I get to it?
What is the TLCStu Server and how do I get to it?
- Select the "Finder Menu" (happy face Apple icon)
- At the top of the screen select the "Go" menu
- Chose "Connect to Server"
- Server Address should have the following IP address: 10.63.156.4
- Hit the "Connect" button
- Name: TLCStu
- Password: script
Room Scavenger Hunt-work with a partner who is also finished with the above tasks.
- Clean up your Digital Locker, aka "Your Eaccess Home"!!!
- Make a virtual folders-follow Mr. Wickham's instructions in class.
- Move your photo from Shared Eaccess into this new TLC Eaccess folder.
Welcome to TLC Handout-Due: Friday