New Student Info Page
Please read this page carefully.
Welcome to the TLC Classroom. Since you have joined the class later in the Trimester, you must first complete some important paperwork before you begin working on the regular assignments.
If you have questions, you may quietly ask a student sitting near you for help. The other students in the room have all done the following paperwork so they will know how to help you. If you have other questions see me (Mr. Wickham) at the end of the class, or when I'm not real busy with the regular students in the class.
Here's what you need to do:
- Create a classroom folder.
- Mr Wickham or a student will get you a manila folder, 10 sheets of paper, 3 clips and a Pass Sheet.
- Put your Last name first, and then your first name, and your period number on the tab.
- Clip the 10 sheets of paper into the center of the folder.
- Glue the Pass Sheet on the inside cover, opposite the side of the tab.
- Look at one of the other student's folder to see an example of what your folder should look like.
- Create your ID card.
- Click on this link.
- Read the instructions and create your card.
- Print out your card when your finished.
- The printer is in the classroom next to the TLC. Ask for help if you can't find it.
- Glue the ID Card on to the front of your folder.
- Print out the Welcome to TLC Assignment, complete it at home and return to Mr. Wickham at the end of the week.
- Read the Operating Rules page with your parents. If you or your parents have questions on this page be sure to contact me.
- At the end of the period, place your folder in your period's crate on the counter.
Good luck on your first few days in TLC.